The DPI Educator Effectiveness Team is no longer publishing a quarterly newsletter in lieu of other communications targeted at more specific audiences that more effectively provide information for 2014-15 implementation of the system.
You can subscribe to the EE news feed to get automatic updates when something new is posted, instead of having to visit the site repeatedly. Also known as Really Simple Syndication, or RSS, it is a free service.
How Do I Get Started?
- Decide on a news reader (RSS reader) to view your feeds. Your e-mail program or favorite Internet portal may already include one. You can also search the Web to find one of the RSS readers that are free for download.
- Copy the URL: http://ee.dpi.wi.gov/rss.xml into your reader.
You can subscribe to the EE Blog. EE Director, Katie Rainey, updates the blog with latest EE news.
The blog will:
- Provide real-time, accurate updates to anyone who is interested--we can write a blog entry much quicker than a Newsletter or Info Brief, and with much greater clarity and detail than using Twitter.
- Provide access to best practices, lessons learned, and success stories from districts implementing EE--Look for regular video interviews with highlighted districts in "Coffee with Katie."
- Drive educators to available resources on the website
- Be publicized through Twitter and Google+.
- Start regular conversations and Q&A with educators using Twitter, Google+, or email and phone.